MyAMC is an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.
Now accepting applications for experienced Customer Support Representatives and Valuation Analysts.
LATEST JOBS OPENINGS
DescriptionCustomer service representatives handle customer complaints, process orders, and provide information about an organization’s products and services.
- Listen to customers’ questions and concerns, and provide answers or responses
- Provide information about products and services
- Take orders, calculate charges, and process billing or payments
- Review or make changes to customer accounts
- Handle returns or complaints
- Record details of customer contacts and actions taken
- Review and select standard responses for answers or solutions
- Refer customers to supervisors or more experienced employees
DescriptionFinancial analysts provide guidance to businesses and individuals making investment decisions. They assess the performance of stocks, bonds, and other types of investments.
- Recommend individual investments and collections of investments, which are known as portfolios
- Evaluate current and historical data
- Study economic and business trends
- Study a company’s financial statements to determine its value
- Meet with company officials to gain better insight into the company’s prospects and management
- Prepare written reports
- Meet with investors to explain recommendations